Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm sick of fear


I JUST LIKE PRETY WOMEN THIS PIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POST (but if you know her tell her I'm cool)

I'm sick of the fear (this topic has been sparked by a convo I had last night)

Detroit needs a media outlet that isn't AFRAID to voice it's opinion.  When did giving your opinion on something become "beef"? I just went on Shade 45 and got a 50/50 response on one of my records. Some loved it and some trashed it.  THAT'S LIFE.  Why is that a problem in general? If I hear some shit I don't like I don't care WHO recorded it I don't like it.  Does that mean it's not dope? NO! Just not dope to me...  It's funny we all like this shit but nobody is buying records lol!


On another note: 
I'M CURRENTLY VENTURING INTO SOME NEW MUSIC SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO NOT LIKE IT

1 comment: