Friday, June 5, 2009

Why I'm Not gonna do your show


(ONCE AGAIN THIS PIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST)

I'm not rapping at your 100 person Open Mic unless you pay me!

Why should I if you are gonna try to make money and not get me mines?
You paid the club.
You paid the DJ.
You even paid for that chick drink!
But you ain't gonna pay me?


Now this isn't a jab at anyone doing open mics but honestly, I'm NOT doing them unless you pay me. I've come to a point in my life in which I KNOW I'm better than MOST rappers so why would I showcase for a bunch of rappers? Now before you get your rap panties in a bunch hear me out. The reason rappers showcase in front of rappers is to show how well they stand up against the pack. Right? Well I've proven where I stand amongst the elite and if you feel that I haven't go get somebody. What can I gain from rapping with a bunch of rappers?

I want to rap for fans. That's who I make music for. Now I LOVE going to showcases. Moe Dirdee throws a HUGE showcase every month and I enjoy myself there. I'd rap anytime my nigga Moe asks me to, but I'm not doing every open mic in the region.

Now let's get on why I'll do it for $$$.

I GOTTA EAT.

That's it. People that have NEVER even purchased my album ask me to do shows for them like we're friends. Well here's a news flash if I throw a party and ask my friend to rap and I make some $$$ so does he!

I really like going to open mics TO WATCH.... Just let me watch....or pay me

Am I hollywood for that statement?

No comments:

Post a Comment