Thursday, May 28, 2009

New York State of Mind


(sorry for the typos I'm doing this in between recording)

Well I flew in early and I'm out here dolo working on music, meeting with MTV (tell them to give me a show), and hitting the radio stations. I'll be on Shade 45 tomorrow FRIDAY @ 4:30 5/29/09 playing music from "The Light Project". I really can't say I'm here "dolo" because Hush (we both had on "Run DET" shirts on looking lame as hell AND NO IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE I told people he was part of my band wagon) and I both flew out here on the same plane so Detroit is holding it down for real for real....



I've had the pleasure to cut some music with Hefe from "Focus Machine Entertainment Group" so you'll be hearing more music from us soon. I'm enjoying myself and I can tell you that these cats got it going on here! Video and audio services on lock. I can say that I'm enjoying myself so far. Shouts out to Papi Garcia and the rest of the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment