Saturday, December 20, 2008

YOUR FULL POTENTIAL


Have you ever thought about all of the things you would be doing if you weren't doing what you are doing now? I think about that sometimes and come to realize that I would most likely be serving the same cause. I speak to mass amounts of people and touch their hearts and souls. Be it positive or negative, my words can change lives and influence people. Although my aim is to positively influence, at times I fail, but I continue to try. Recognizing your full potential is very important. I know I usually say "In order to aim you must first have a target", but that's only half of the battle. If I aim and then shoot a bear with a slingshot I am more likely to anger it than slay it. In essence, I must also aim with the correct "weapon".

What if you have been aiming with the wrong weapon your whole life?

No comments:

Post a Comment